Sunday, February 22, 2009

Template #167

Hi ya folks!

How did the weekend treat you?

Not so bad around here. Re-arranged the living room once again. This time more so for my plants then any thing else. The kitchen window gets way to hot in the summer so I move them back into the east living room window. But they have grown so much, that the way they were last year didn't work this year! Yes I'm thinking spring already and we still have at least 4-5 more weeks of this icky winter left!

Have you seen these fantastic quick pages over at Scraps n Pieces? Both of these use my templates! Click the images to go to Scraps n Pieces to download and learn more about each of the kits used to create these lovely quick pages.

Click here to go to the Template Only ---- Birthday Bash Grab Bag

Click here to go to the Template Only---Template #127


Remember to check out the rest of Scraps n Pieces for other great Kits and QP's!


Tonight's freebie

Template #167

Click the preview to download


no hot linking please


Until next time...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 23 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

I love this template! So many possibilities running in my mind! Fun! Thank you very much! :)

Michele said...

Thank you for the template!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one that got the furniture moving bug this weekend...lol Only it was the bedroom that got moved around at our house.
Have a good day,
Hugs,
Michele

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the template. Always looking for the different sizes since most of my scrapping is done on the 8x10. I like this layout. thanks.

casskaye said...

This is a great one! Thanks soo much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Feb. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Thank you!