Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Template #161

Hi everyone!
Sorry it's been a couple of days but with 4 kits in a week and two double templates I just had to take a breather! But looking back over the last week I see I have been neglecting my faithful single template followers. So tonight is for you guys! But first we do have some things to take care of.

First off tonight the voting has closed on this months Participation gift for the Fan Kit Layout Challenge. I'd like to thank everyone who voted! The Single Template wins this month! I will have the preview ready tomorrow night for you.

Secondly to earn the Participation Gift you need to submit a layout using any of my Fan Kits before the end of the month. You can find my email in the about me section on the right of the blog. Layouts will be shared here on the blog and placed in the slide show at the bottom of the page. The Link to the Participation Gift will be sent out to the participants via return email on March 1st.

Please remember that ALL Fan Kits will be retired on March 15th. Get them while you still can! In August I will start taking team requests again. We will have a whole new round of Fan Kits. All depends on what you the readers request when the time comes.

I'd also like to thank everyone who has commented on the Adore Kit. I do this all through word of mouth with some aid from the freebie search engines. I don't go looking for places to advertise. So every comment you leave means multiple things!
Like I said in a previous post, word of mouth is always the best advertising a person can get!
Thank you to all of you who have stoped by, whether you downloaded or not, it still means you heard about the freebie/blog somewhere and was curious enough to stop by! Thank You!

Freebie Template #161.


Click the preview to download
no hot linking please
I really wish I didn't have to put that in, but some people forget way to easily.
Have a great evening and I will see you all Wednesday night with Project 365 week 7's Double Template.
Until next time...

2 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

thanks so much!!! =)

Michele said...

Thank you for another great template!!!
Hugs,
Michele