Sunday, March 1, 2009

Springtime Friends Kit

Hi folks! Did you all have a good weekend?

First off I'd like to point out the New March Participation gift on the right. Any one who submits a layout using any of my templates will receive it in there email on April 1st.

Chrissy - I still need to know which gift for February you would like, could you please email me?

For everyone else who submitted Layouts the links went out this afternoon if you did not receive yours please email me!

My email can be found in the about me section on the right side of the blog.

Tonight I have a fun little kit for you called Springtime Friends. I would like to thank Dustin for naming this kit for me. Thank You Dustin!

But first I have a QP to share with you all that Michele made using the new Springtime Friends Kit. Click the preview to go to Michele's blog to download the QP.


Tonight's freebie:
Springtime Friends Kit
This kit has 10 papers and 28 elements.
Click the preview to download
No hot linking please!

Sorry it's so brief tonight, but I have a raging headache, and I admit that I am no salesmen!
I have quit jobs before when they tried to convince me to be a sales person. I don't believe in talking someone in to buying something. If they are interested, yes I will talk to them and give them the info they ask about but I will not "push" a sale. I hate it when salesmen hang on you and try to do everything to make a sale.
With that being said I will wish you all a happy and safe week!
Happy downloading

Until next time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kit!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kit

sdwrdt said...

Thank you! You know those ladybugs will get some major use! Hope that headache is gone, so sorry to hear about it.

MemoryKeeper said...

This is so fresh and funky! Thanks again for this sweet treat!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-