Friday, July 31, 2009

"Summer Camp" Blog Train

Evening Every One!

Have I got a surprise for you tonight!

"Summer Camp" is my first ever Blog Train!

After downloading most of last months blog train from Stuff to Scrap I just had to sign up for their August one and give it a try.

I've seen some of the other Previews and they are all Fabulous so after your done downloading mine don't for get to check out the rest of the train! choo choooo!!!


Click the Preview to Download my part of this Fabulous Blog Train!
If you actually count out each element you will find 14. The 4 words are on one png file.
...
Here is the list of all the fabulous designers who participated this month. Please remember that we are all in different time zones. If one is not available yet please stop back again.



I know tonight should have been Double Template night. But with the way the dates fell the Blog Train came in tonight. We will catch up with the Double Template and the rest of our July Layout's on Saturday night. I will also put up the new August Participation Gift at that time.


Thank You!

Until next time...

16 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thank you so much!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

mellybean4000 said...

So cool!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

Pam said...

Thank you for sharing! This is a super blog train!

Deanna said...

Just wonderful - I especially love the cot and the lantern! GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Your part is great. Thanks so much.

Simona said...

Wow, you did not tell me this would have been such a long train! I love the papers you created and the cords (?) look so real! Thanks so much!

Maurine Stettler said...

You did a great job on your kit - I'm glad you were part of the train! Thanks!

Tofu said...

Thanks!! Love it!

cindiaskew said...

love trains and this is a great one tyfs

Michele said...

Thank you!!

cjpeterson38 said...

Thanks so much!

clubiani said...

Just Precious! Thanks so much for sharing!

Wow Gold said...

Very Nice Blog.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!