Sunday, February 8, 2009

Adore Mega Kit

Hi Ya Everyone!
Do we have a wonderful gift for you all tonight!
My my dear friend Michele over at A Small Scrap of Our Lives and I have gotten together again to bring you this wonderful Mega Kit "Adore"!
This kit is huge! It contains: 32 papers 71 elements and 9 word arts!
Last Sunday when I gave out this Double Template #13 I challenged Michele to also use it using our new kit "Adore". Check out Michele's blog to see what she did with it!
For this layout I used some of my favorite pictures of the kids from the last few months.

Valentine Cards for the kids. This is the second year that we have made our own cards to exchange. The kids think it's a blast to make them, and to print them runs about the same as the store bought cards. These cards are 4 inches tall and 3 inches wide. I just print two on a 4x 6 and cut them apart with my paper cutter.




and last but certainly not least my man.


I hope you have as much fun scrapping with "Adore" as Michele and I did making it!
The papers and word art can be found on Michele's blog.
Click either preview to be taken to Michele's blog for the papers and word art.
Elements can be found here. Click the preview to download
Click the preview to download the Elements
no hot linking allowed.
Share the blog with your friends and family!
Just a few hours left to vote for this month's participation gift! Vote while you still can!
Let's see some of those Fan layouts people! Get yours in soon to receive this months participation gift!
Until next time...

9 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

WOW! This looks amazing!!! thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 10 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

andria said...

wow wow wow this kit is gorgeous thanks you so very much for sharing not only this kit but what Michelle has made also simply stunning tis hugely appreciated hugz andria

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

KarenT said...

Great kit! Thank you so much!

cjpeterson38 said...

Wow, what an awesome kit, thanks so much!

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit!!! I love the beautiful elements!

P@M said...

Thanks. I used a frame from adore mega kit recently on my digiscrap. Hope you could drop by some time. Thanks again!