Friday, February 6, 2009

Double Template #14

OMG! Have you seen it? IkeaGoddess picked up Wednesdays Project 365 week 6 Template and has it listed on her Friday freebies! I'm so excited! It is the first time that IkeaGoddess has picked up/ listed anything of mine! Thank You IkeaGoddess!

On the downside of things you Cardinals Fans better be thanking IkeaGoddess! If it weren't for her posting one of my freebies you would be in for a very long RANT! So In a nut shell. I never wanted to do both a Steelers Add On and a Cardinals Kit! I even said in last Sundays post that I was waiting the out come of the game before I started the kit for the WINNER. But because a few of You Asked Nicely so I did do a Cardinals Kit. Why did I bother? For only ONE comment. Talk about greedy Fans! All right Rants over on to better things!

First off I would like to point out the 2 new slide shows at the bottom of the blog! One is for the February "Fan Kit Challenge" If you send in a layout using any of my Fan Kits your Lo will be shared in the Slide show and you will receive a special gift for Participating! Your Participation gift depends on what you vote for! Vote on the right side of the blog. Times running out to vote so get yours in soon!

Finally tonight we come to our Friday Double Template. But only because I promised you all double Templates on Fridays. Tonight's post almost didn't even happen. Thank you IkeaGoddess for pulling me out of my slump!

Double Template #14

Click the preview to download
no hot linking please.
Share the blog but not the file links!

Until next time...

10 comments:

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

I stumbled onto your freebie at DigiFree I think it was, anyhoo I shared a preview and your blog link to my yahoo freebie/ad digi group!!!
Then I came tonight and I DLed each FAN KIT!!!!
Many many thanks for all your time and talent. If you ever do a hockey team, this DETROIT home girl would love to see a RED WINGS (greates hockey team on earth, mind ya) kit!!!! Wohoo HockeyTown!!!

Well enough of that, have a wonderful evening and a ton more thanks!!!

Happy Scrapin' Kat aka TragedyScrapinAnne

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the freebies! I came to your blog through the link from IkeaGoddess, and I love your stuff, I went crazy downloading! Thank you for them, and keep up the good work! Thanks for those dog tag freebies as well, I've got a husband in the army and have been looking for some for a long time.

Lisa said...

I really like your templates. I've used several of them. Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Feb [LA 08:01pm, NY 11:01pm] - 07 Feb [UK 04:01am, OZ 03:01pm] ).

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

This morning I went to look at the fan kits and reorganize them, it was late last night when I posted, and I forgot to tell you I had a problem with the PANTHER 2 link, can you re-send it ....thanks hun

Anonymous said...

Thank you TragedyScrapinAnne!
I'm glad you like the Fan Kits. I am reuploading the Panthers Part 2 as I type this. The link should be live in about 30-40 min.

casskaye said...

Awesome template! Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful template. Thank you.

Michele said...

Thank you!! Have a great evening...yes I'm a little slow on my downloading...lol
Hugs,
Michele

sdwrdt said...

thank you so very much for another WONDERFUL template!