Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cozy Christmas Freebie Kit

Hi Everyone! Boy do I have a treat for you tonight! I teamed up with Michele over at "A Small Scrap of our Life" and Simona at "Light's Digiscrapworld" and we have put together a fabulous Kit called "Cozy Christmas" for you!
But first I have a bit of inspiration for you. I put these together for my brag books and calenders that I have been working on for Christmas.

Template #207

Inspired yet!
Simona's Part ~ click the image to go grab this from her blog!

Michele's Part ~ Click the image to grab this from her blog!

Mine~
Click the preview to download.
Now, along with this fabulous kit we are having a challenge!
Yep another Challenge!
All you have to do is submit an LO using any part of "Cozy Christmas" to be shared here on the blog!
Your prize? A wonderful Add-On to "Cozy Christmas"!
I'd show you the preview but every time I do a new layout the add-on grows in size! I keep making new items to add to it!
This "CC Challenge" will run until January 15, 2010.
All Add-On prizes will be sent out on the morning of January 17.

Please leave some love if you download.

Thank you for all your comments and requests !

Don't forget to stop by Digifree for a great new list of freebies every day!

Until next time...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Lois B said...

Love your kit. Each day I come here and click on one of your ads in appreciation for what you do.

Thank you so much

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Dec. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing your part of this kit! As always, your designs are awesome!! Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Hello....

Muito Obrigada!!!!
Muito lindo, muito muito lindo!!!!

Feliz Natal e feliz Ano Novo!


marggth (from Brasil)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the awesome kit! Merry Christmas!!!!!! :)