Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Project 365 Week 9

Hi all!
First off I'd like to apologize for going off last night. Some times you just have to let it out. It has been a much better day around here. I went over to my grandfathers and played with the saws and sanders this afternoon. Couple of weeks ago I got a freebie glider rocker and foot stool. Nice chair, clean, rocks great, but it was missing one arm! So today I made patterns from the other arm and went and cut and sanded all the pieces today. Power tools I love em!

Tonight when I got home I was surprised when I opened my email to find two Layouts! That's right TWO! Thanks Girls! I so needed to see something!

This first one comes to us from Katie.
Katie writes that her family roots for many different teams and this past Christmas her mom gave team sweatshirts to everyone, which made for a very colorful Christmas morning!
Layout made using: Template #105 and three of the Fan kits that can be found on the right of the blog
Thank you Katie for sharing with us. Your Fan Kit Challenge Gift will be in your email on March 1st. Thank you!
The next Layout tonight comes to us from Chrissy
Chrissy has decided to take a more laid back approach to doing the 365 Project. Here is her first layout for Project 365. I agree with your journaling Chrissy, If I would not have stressed about missing a few days of picture I might still be doing Project 365. Hope your youngster is feeling better now!
credits: sunshine studio scraps mission #1 designer kits, template: Side B of Double Template #16
Chrissy- Since your Layout does not fall into the Challenge categories I am going to give you the choice of what you would like, The Adore Challenge Gift or the Fan Challenge Gift? Just let me know and it will be in your email on the first! Thank you Chrissy for sharing with us!
On with the show this is it....
Tonight's Freebie
Project 365 Week 9 Template
Click the preview to download
THANK YOU for all your input on the landscape templates! I will leave them be as they are.
Everyones comments, suggestions, and requests are always welcome. You can leave a comment here on the blog or if you prefer you can always email me (found in the about me). Just put "Blog" some where in the subject line so the spam filters let it come through!

Until next time...

15 comments:

Unknown said...

read your vent - so sorry you aren't getting many replies. You make some fantastic templates - I love todays! I can't use them though as you don't do layered PNG files. I hope one day you will consider this.

Have a great night!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the template

sdwrdt said...

thank you so much! Am going to attempt to send you only my 2nd layout EVER - of course using one of your templates! Have downloaded practically every one, now just to figure out how to scrapbook!

mclaflin said...

Thanks for another great template!

Michele said...

Good Morning!! Thank you for the template! The layouts look great!!

scphotographer said...

Thanks so much, I love your templates!

TerriK said...

Such a COOL template! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Feb. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the 365 template, I don't know how to make them and I really like the organized look. Thanks again.

Pam said...

Thanks for a great template!!

Terebene said...

Your template is wonderful. I probably won't get to use it for a while but I really like it!

Bree said...

thank you! :) so cute!

kenandbelly said...

Thanks! This looks fun!

Chrissy said...

Wow! I'm honored that you posted my layout on your blog! I've never ever sent a layout to anyone and obviously never had anyone post my layout on their blog so was I suprised today when I came to see your next template! Thanks for the sweet comments and my ds has been given a clean bill of health, thanks! Looking forward to using more of your templates...and I'll be sure to send them to you (minus the typo next time!)
Chrissy

cjpeterson38 said...

You are the greatest!