Sunday, June 13, 2010

Serenade Page Kit ~ Freebie

Yet another rainy, dreary day here. I think most of the town is about feed up with it. Even our local farmers are pretty upset right now. A lot of the fields are under water. The ground is so saturated there is just no place for the water to go. This next week is not supposed to be any better.
*
I have a list a mile long of things that need to be done this summer. All most all of it is outside things. With this rain I may end up running out of time. How can I possibly run out of time over the summer you ask? well, I only have two weeks left of June and we will be out of town the last half of July then school starts back up the third week of August. I have about 6 weeks to get it all done. Doing the siding alone will take me a month I'm sure. Yes alone. Nice challenge to tackle don't you think? I have not even started but I'm already second guessing myself about it.
*
Each day of rain we get the more pressure I feel. I roam around the house feeling like I need to be doing something and that I'm wasting precious time. But that's nothing new, I feel like that a lot! I physically have to be doing something at all times. Just the type of person I am I guess.
*
Today I present you with "Serenade" Page Kit Freebie.
Click the preview to download
no hot linking please
Thank you for the sweet comments ladies!
Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colours and patterns. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: thank you for sharing the serenade page kit. Much appreciated.

Michele said...

Thank you, Thank you!!!!