Friday, May 28, 2010

Spring Memory Page Kit ~ Freebie

What an Awesome Friday!
I managed to get all my adds placed in the local papers for my garage sale next weekend. But the great news is that while sorting through even more boxes in Grandpa's garage I found some very old paper work that proves my family immigrated from Germany to America in 1817! Along with that I found the original deed to the family farm dated 1845! Awesome papers to add to the family tree that I've been working on for the last I don't know how many years. I started it sometime in high school as a school project for history class and well, over the years I've slowly been adding to it as I find things. Wow has my hand writing changed over the years! lol! Some parts are typed, some hand written and more recent items are computer printed. One of these years I'll have to do a new over all update and completely digitalize it and keep the "real" papers in a safe place instead of a plastic tote. :(


Since I'm in such a good mood and have not given you a kit in a while (other then fan kits), I present this fabulous little page kit called "Spring Memory".

Spring Memory Page Kit Freebie
Click the preview to download
no hot linking please
Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend and enjoy the freebie!
Until next time...

6 comments:

NanaScraps said...

very pretty kit...thanks for sharing

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

Michele said...

Thank you!!! Glad you got everything done!

Chere said...

Very pretty papers! Thank you.

BusyBee said...

Lovely spring kit, Thanks for your inspiration >:o)

Mary said...

Thanks!!