Wednesday, August 19, 2009

P365 Week 34 and Challenges!

Grab a cold one folks, it's a long one!

Today has been a blur to me! We awoke to rain which meant I had to drive the oldest to school. after I got home and had gotten the little one settled into her breakfast I had the chance to chat with Simona for awhile. Then it was a quick shower and back out the door to hunt down the File folder thingy for the oldest. I found one! We also purchased the new laptop for my boyfriend. So this afternoon was spent installing Vista then VMware and finally Linux. The VMware and Linux is for his schooling. He even had to document every step of the installations for his class. I can't wait to see how it handles DAoC, that will be the true test! With all that going on I was not able to get the previews for tonight made as early as I had wanted to. Then just as I was finally getting ready to sit down and post he comes to me and asks me to print out all his documentation. Ugg. But now it's done and everyone has gone to bed or is reading in there rooms and I can finally get this post up and running!

First off tonight I have some Layouts to share with you all.
These first two were sent in by Simona. She was in a scrapping slum a while back so I made her two templates and called them "stay out of the plants" knowing that their cat family has an affinity for plants.
Check out what she did with them!

For full credits you can check out Simona's blog Here.

***
Ryan sent this one in. Oh the joys of ice cream!

Kit: Unknown
***
Challenge Time!
Our first Challenge is to use this Mini Kit called "Lavender Fields"
includes:
5 papers and 7 elements
Click the preview to download.
Use the above "Lavender fields" Mini Kit and receive the following gift.

**
"Perfect Day" Quote Challenge
You must use one of the Quotes on your layout. You may use what ever font you want but it must be one of these sayings. The Video Game one is from one of our neighbors T-shirts.

Click the preview to download.
Use one of the above Quote(s) and you will receive the following gift.

**
"Voices" Word Art Challenge
This one is a Word Art but it may be recolored and or re sized. This also came from our neighbors t-shirts. I can't help but chuckle when I see him wearing it. (He is a house husband.)
Click the preview to download.
Use the above on a layout and you will receive the following gift.

**
If you complete all three challenges you will receive this Challenge Completion Gift.
That makes 12 templates just for this challenge set!
**
Challenge rules:
1. All entries must be emailed to me at... campster5 at hotmail dot com
2. You may enter more then one entry at a time.
3. Place in subject line the name of the challenge you are submitting for.. "Fields Challenge", "Perfect Day Challenge" or "Voices Challenge"
If you are submitting all three Layouts at once please place " Completed Challenges" in the subject line.
4. Challenges start now and run until midnight on Sunday the 23.
Layouts will be shared on the blog so if you would please include the credits with your submissions that would be great!
Submissions also count toward the monthly Participation gift and this month when you send in two or more Layouts you will also receive a Bonus 4 pk of templates!
That's a total possibility of 17 templates!
If you have any questions about the challenges please feel free to email me or to leave a comment here on this post.
***
We also have tonight's P365 Week 34 Template Freebie for you all.
Click the preview to download
***
One last little thing to take care of tonight.
I'm looking for up to 4 people who would be willing to do the psd to psp conversion for me on these challenge gifts. I have a 3 pk of templates, as a gift, waiting for those who are interested in helping me out. That would make it possible for those people to receive up to 20 templates this month as gifts for participating and helping out. Also it frees up Michele to try and take part in this round of challenges!
If you are willing and can help me out please let me know by midnight on Thursday so I can get them sent out to you for the conversions. I would want the conversions back by Saturday noon or so, so that I may pack and zip them all up and have them ready for distribution on Monday.

Wow that's a lot to take in and a whole lotta downloading!
Have fun everyone!
Remember if you have any questions just drop me a note.
I check on things pretty often here on the blog.
Until next time...

5 comments:

Simona said...

I was just wondering if you got home with a new laptop after our chat! Now I know. The templates for the challenges are great, thanks so much for them! Will post about them on my blog, too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Aug [LA 11:19pm] - 20 Aug [NY 01:19am, UK 06:19am, OZ 04:19pm] ).

Michele said...

I may have some motivation now for my scrapping that I'm soo behind on lol. The mini kit is the perfect color of purple to go with the shirts my twin nieces have on in all the pictures that I took of them a few weeks ago.

Hugs,
Michele

sdwrdt said...

I so love your templates - even willing to do something I've never considered - participating in a challenge! We'll see if it actually works or not! thanks for sharing!

Barbara said...

Thank you!