Thursday, February 12, 2009

Template #162

Evening Folks,
Well so it seems tax season has officially started. Well last week the phone side of things started and today the first clients dropped off there stuff. I usually have all the clients wrapped up and finished by April 1. I hate waiting till the last minute and love it when it's over!

Come on folks, send in those fan Layouts! I would love to see what you guys do with this stuff!
For those of you visiting from IkeaGoddess site, WELCOME, come on in, grab a cup of coffee and look around! We're glad to have you!
If any of you have some advise, I could really use it right now. I would love to put IkeaGoddess blinkie here on the blog but I can't get it to work correctly. I have it on my photo bucket account but no matter which of the 4 link options it lets me use work correctly. It always says image has been removed or is invalid. Am I using the wrong link, gadget or photo host? Help please!?!?
It seems the only blinkies I can get to work are the ones where people give you the complete html code.
Tonight's Freebie Template #162
Click the preview to download
You are more then welcome to share the blog. But please don't share the direct down load links.
See you Friday night for Double Template Friday
Until next time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 13 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Feb. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

InHouse said...

Thanks so much for your templates!!

Michele said...

Thank you for the template!! Hope you're having a good day!
Hugs,
Michele