Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Project 365 week 6 Template

Good Evening, and Welcome!
I hope everyones week has been a good one so far! And if not, well at least were over the "hump"!
I'm so excited! We have our first Layout to share tonight!
I'm hoping there will be many more in the next couple of weeks!

Sharon has used both of the Steelers kits for her wonderful layout. The background and frames are from the original Steelers Fan Kit and the streamer overlay and key chain are from the Steelers Add On.

Looks like a lot of fun Sharon! Thanks for sharing your layout with us!

Just one other thing of note tonight, and that is for you Cardinals Fans.
Thursday night your Cardinals Fan Kit will be up and ready!

Now for Project 365

I admit defeat! I have completely forgotten to take pictures this week. I only got the camera out once!

Hope your doing better then I am!

Freebie Project 365 Week 6 Template

Click the preview to download

No hot linking

One question for you png users: Do you want the words on or off the png files?

See you all tomorrow, same time, same place.


Until next time...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 05 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Michele said...

Thank you for the template!!!! Have a wonderful evening!
Hugs,
Michele

sdwrdt said...

thank you for another great template! So glad I found your blog, have downloaded almost every one you've given!

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you a lot! I love this!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Template

casskaye said...

Thanks so much for the template! I love all your stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Feb. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Juli and Brett said...

Thanks so much!! And about the words...I don't care either way. Whatever is easiest for you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful template. I love the way you're pointing the way around the week. Have a wonderful weekend.

cjpeterson38 said...

You are so great! Thanks!