Sunday, January 4, 2009

Holiday Tradtions Add On

I'm Baaack!
Yep, that's why I have hardly said anything since the release of Holiday Traditions. Every thing has been pre published since Christmas because I've been on Vacation! We went to Colorado to visit the future in laws and try out skiing for the first time!
I'd like to thank everyone for stopping by the blog and for all your wonderful comments! I'm a bit behind on all the news and happenings but I hope to get all caught up on things in the next day or two. Some of your suggestions are very intriguing and I will be looking in to them. When I make up the next batch of Templates I will also be including PNG files for those that have asked. That will start in about a week, keep your eyes open!

Before I left I sent all my extra pieces that I made for the Holiday Traditions Calab Kit to my good friend and partner in crime Michele. She added a few more pieces and voila an Add On for Holiday Traditions!


Click the Preview to download

Michele also found time to make up some more Word Art to go with the Holiday Traditions Kit and Add On. Click the Preview below to go to her blog to download the Word Art she has made.


No hot linking please! Share the Blogs not the files!

If you download please leave some love. Michele came down really sick last week and some how she still managed to put all this together for us.

Until next time...

6 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Awesome add-on........Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

I made two layouts using one of your templates. Thank you so much.

MarthaElaine said...

Lovely, cheerful kit! Thank you!

Michele said...

I'm glad your back!!! Hope you got all your unpacking done finally. You left in time to miss the wind the machine that some one seems to have forgotten to turn off. The weather people said it would be a "warm, westerly wind"...they LIED...LOL.
Hugs,
Michele

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Christmas post on Jan. 05, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Best of the Web world