Sunday, December 21, 2008

Holiday Traditions Calab Kit

Hey everyone!

I have asked my good friend Michele at A Small Scrap of Our Life to help me make a holiday kit.

Holiday Traditions is what we came up with.

We hope you enjoy it!
Here is the Full Paper Preview:


Here is a preview of the elements:

(not all items shown)

Full Kit Includes:
22 Papers
6 bows
6 ribbons
8 ornaments
2 metal swirls in both Silver and Gold
3 page borders
5 light bulbs
5 strings of lights
2 candles
4 tags
1 piece of tape
2 stockings
2 suckers
2 frames
2 clips
7 word art in both Silver and Gold
4 word art in both Red and Green
1 holly leaf
This kit got so big we divided it into two! Part 1 and Part 2

Here is a Preview of part 1 which I am giving away here on the blog.
Click the preview to download!

This is the preview of part 2 which you can find on Michele's Blog.

Click on the preview to be taken to Michele's Blog!
Michele's Link has been Fixed!!

Remember that hot linking is not allowed but that you are more then welcome to share the link to the blog with all your family and friends!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Until Next Time...

7 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR TALENT YOU HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

Pattycakes said...

I love this kit!!! Thank you and Happy Holidays! :)

Anonymous said...

Merci

Mags said...

I keep telling myself that I don't need one more Xmas Kit... and I can't help myself from snagging this cute set!!!!

Thanks so much!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks so much this is so warm and festive for our Christmas pictures.

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come Scrap with Me at
www.easycustomblogs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the C - Kit(s) - Winter Celebrations - Christmas post on Dec. 22, 2008. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.