Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Project 365 Week 26 Template ~ Freebie

Evening everyone,
I'm so tired I'm at a loss for words... so here goes.....
I put in an 12 hour day on the house today. although I did take an hour to go and check out another SUV. That was a waste of time. I do have that picture update for any of you that are actually interested. I re roofed this house 7 years ago by myself. The shingle trimming along the gable ends leaves a little to be desired, but absolutely no leaks thus far! I built the deck 3 years ago but we are having dirt and water issues under it, so that will be fixed during this process also.







Forgot my camera on Day 4 and totally forgot about the camera on the phone! Anyway I told you Monday that we SUV shopped and that I worked that evening. What I did not tell you is that we had a bit on a incident Monday night. While removing the siding 15 feet in the air I dropped a nail down into the AC unit. Yep... tink tink tink tink tink tsssssssssssssssssssssssss! Just like a nail in your car radiator! So Tuesday morning the repair man had to come out. I made sure all the siding on that side of the house was off before he got there at 10 am! I was not about to let another"accident" happen. $330.00 later, we had AC again.






Tonight I have a fabulous layout to share with you all sent in to us by my good Friend Kristal.
This one she did for her Dad for Fathers Day. Isn't it great!
She also submitted it for the Newsletter Challenge at Stuff to Scrap. I'm so far behind reading the Newsletters that I didn't even know they were running a challenge about 3 Generations!
Fantastic job Kristal I'm sure your Dad loved it!

Stuff to Scrap Blog Train: Daddy n' Me
*******

Alright tonight's freebie.... Wow can you really believe the year is half over???? We just had our first day of summer and the days are getting shorter already......

P365 Week 26 Template ~ Freebie
Click the preview to download
No hot linking please
Thanks everyone!
Until next time...
PS. Last years P365 Templates are coming down and retiring from the blog within the hour!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Holy Cow!! You took on quite a project!! Good Luck and take care, you're doing a great job!
Hugs,
Michele