Wednesday, June 2, 2010

P365 Week 23 Template ~ Freebie

Evening All!
Oh what a busy week! All the normal plus the set up for the sale, I'm beat! Finish pricing things and make the signs on Thursday. Hopefully it should be a short day. I need to get as much of the "normal" done tomorrow since Friday and Saturday are tied up with the sale. We also have the Pop-up Camper and the car up for sale and we have been fielding calls on those as well.
Oh well a couple more days and it will be over with and hopefully it will pay off!
*
I sent out the May gifts yesterday.
* Nanascraps... Will you please shoot me an email. I could not find your email adddress :(
*
I have the first of our June layout's to share with you all tonight.
Didn't these girls do fantastic jobs!
Thank you ladies for sharing with us!
Kristal ~
**
Kathi ~
Spring Memory Page Kit~ by me

**
P365 Week #23 Template ~ Freebie
Click the preview to download
no hot linking please
Until next time...




2 comments:

belle007 said...

Thanks very much for the template. Good luck with the garage sale!

Lynna said...

Wonderful template! Thanks so much for sharing!