Saturday, June 26, 2010

Double Template #67 ~ Freebie

Storms!

They missed us yesterday evening but they got their revenge tonight!
50 mile an hour winds gusting to 75 with straight sideways rain! Nasty, 2 and a half inches of rain in less then an hour!

Damage wise, power lines are down all around town along with tons of trees and street flooding.
I got some roof damage from 3 separate tree branches coming down. Boy did those make noise when they hit! Not sure about damage up on the roof (ladders are all at Grandpa's) but I did get the branches down and I can see some crush like damage done to my sofit area.

The storm also undid about half the work I did at Grandpa's today. I had finished the flashing yesterday and today I managed to get the house wrap on all of the garage except up in the gable, well the storm removed half of it and a couple pieces of flashing from the front window of the house. 3 steps forward and 2 steps back! Oh well, it could of been a whole lot worse. Thanking our lucky stars that we did not get the hail or tornado's that were all around us.

Since our damage is nothing a little hard work can't fix I'm in a truly good mood! Even with the teenager pestering to go to a friends house. I have told her no about 6 times now! There is no travel advised in our town and since I don't have an emergency of any sort I'm staying put!

This evening I spent some time sorting through my email for the last month or so.

I think I may have missed giving out the May gift to a couple of people. If you are one of them please shoot me an email.

I also found a couple of layouts that have come in since the first but I have some how missed getting them posted so those will be coming up in the next post or so.

I'm so far behind in daily things that I don't really even know where to start to get things re organized.


In the mean time I do have a freebie for you!

Double Template #67 ~ Freebie

Click the preview to down load

No hot linking please

Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jun. 27, 2010. Thanks again.