Monday, June 21, 2010

Template #251 ~ Freebie

Evening all..

I have some layouts and pictures of the siding job to share but I am whooped! To tuckered out to even think, I think! lol)

Basically the dumpster showed up at noon Saturday. That afternoon I removed all the old siding on the west and south sides of the garage.

Sunday was the the north side of the garage, half the front and half the back of the house. I tried to work in the shade as much as possible.
Today dawned stormy. So we did some SUV shopping.
About 4 o'clock it had dried up enough that I took the 24 foot ladder to grandpa's and worked on the east end of the house. This is the side I have been dreading. Not only is it the tallest part but the ground slopes away from the house pretty drastically. Got half of that done before I had had enough with the whole ladder thing and moved to the front of the house. I was able to finish that just as the sun set. At this point I would say about 80% of the old siding is down.
That's if for now. I'm going to head in for a long soak in the tub and then head to bed.
See you all Wednesday night with pictures and those fabulous layouts!
Template #252 ~ Freebie

Click the preview to download
no hot linking please
Enjoy!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Michele said...

You've been busy!!! Take care and be careful!

Hugs,
Michele