Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Template #251 ~ Freebie

Short and sweet tonight folks, at least I hope!
*
Still raining, rained all but like 3 days so far this month.
*
The little one got her cast off today! Hip hip hurray! No contact sports for two weeks but other then that she is good to go!
*
Heading to the lake on Wednesday! Fun in the sun and water! Jetskies fired up on the first try this year. Problem child actually behaved for once! I'll explain Problem child in another post.
*
It's also official that I will be doing the siding on Grandpa's house. We went to the lumber yard and bought everything we needed today. Unfortunately I had to load it all myself. The total weight of the stuff is 1800 pounds! For as thin and flimsy each piece is, it sure is heavy as a unit! Also had to unload it and stack it all in his garage until the rain goes away. The siding pieces actually came boxed, but each box was 12 feet long and weighed 250 pounds. The truck was sure squatting on that drive!
*
I do have some layouts to share but as to how late it is I will save them for Wednesday.
*
Enjoy


Template #251 ~ Freebie

Click the preview to download

no hot linking please

Until next time...

1 comment:

NanaScraps said...

thanks so much for all the templates in June so far...will have new LO on my blog soon ......