Wednesday, June 16, 2010

P365 Week 25 Template ~ Freebie

Evening All!
What a great day it was! We made our first trip to the lake and I must admit I got a bit sunburned! 20 min on the water was all it took. When on shore I stayed in the shade and watched the girls run around and put ice down each others swimsuits! The oldest brought one of her girlfriends along and the youngest also got in on it. They even got Dad once! I'll post a couple of pictures on Friday. Right now I'm feeling the sunburn and I know the muscles will feel it tomorrow.
Tonight I have a layout to share sent into us by my dear friend Michele.
Michele re-sized the Landscape version of Template #248 to fit her desk top. The kit she used is called "Dirt" by Ashalle Wall
*
Tonight's Freebie is Project 365 Week 25!
Click the preview to download
no hot linking please
I'm so glad you all liked the Serenade Page Kit. Thank you for all the comments!
Until next time...

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Love these templates! Thank you!

sdwrdt said...

thank you for another great template!

Mungo said...

Much appreciated, thank you