Monday, September 7, 2009

Template #210



Howdy!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! The weather was great for BBQ's here. Could not have asked for better! It promised to be a jam packed weekend and it proved to be very full.
So full that I still have not gotten around to making the Double Template September Gift for the month. Yes the Double Template won the poll! But not by much!
*
The last couple of days have been so busy that I have barely managed to get any of my programs installed on this new machine. Yep I'm using the new one! 7 months was a long wait on the old slow beast that for now will be given back to the kids. However my boyfriend is also building a new computer and the oldest of the three computers he has now will be going to the kids, making the one that I had been using obsolete! Well not completely obsolete. I was able to run my MMORPG on it and photoshop, ect, so it is still a good machine just a bit slower then I like. We are also going to be getting rid of / selling one of our laptops. We just don't need 3! So the Dell is up for sale.
*
The one bad thing about formatting my computers, is I always lock my self out of the websites I need to log into. You know the blog, 4 shared, my email! Yep I locked myself out of my email yet again. I must stop using the auto sign in's and actually remember the darn passwords!
So if you have sent me an email you now know why I haven't gotten back to you. I will though I swear! We also need some layouts for this month! We didn't have any as of Friday night anyway.
*
But in the mean time I do have a couple of cute puppy pictures to share from Sunday the pups will be 5 weeks on Tuesday! They are so cute! The one I showed you a couple of weeks ago when they were only 10 days old is the pup in the middle on the first picture and in the second he is on the left. He has already found his forever home but the other two are still looking for there new parents. one boy and one girl. The girl is the one with the darkest colored spots, she is smaller then the boys and very independent compared to them.

Tonight's Freebie Template #210
Click the preview to download
no hot linking please
I'll try and get the September Participation Gift made and the Preview posted tomorrow.
Until next time...
Check out Digifree for other great freebie listings!

2 comments:

Michele said...

YEA!!! on getting your computer back!! Hope you get things "unlocked" soon. I didn't even open my computer this weekend lol. It was spent digging up irises, seperating them and replanting them. It was tiring, but well worth it.

Talk to you soon!!!

Hugs,
Michele

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 12 post on Sep. 08, 2009. Thanks again.