Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Project 365 Week 37

Welcome Everyone!
Wow has it been a long but productive day! What makes it so long is that I have been up since midnight! I fell asleep on the couch after dinner last night and woke up at midnight, no luck in going back to sleep. I finally got around to sanding and staining the new arm piece for the glider rocker. I got all the peppers dealt with and stored for the winter. Tomorrow I will have to can tomatoes again! I also managed to get the dishes and laundry both done. I even managed to start a couple of new kits this afternoon while the little took a nap. Then this evening I took all three kids shopping. Both of the older two needed jeans. Found two pair for the oldest but nothing for the boy. He is the hard one to shop for now a days! If I can find things to fit his waist then there waaaaaayy to long! I mean like a foot or more! Oh well it was just one store, we will try again at another and another till we find something. Even managed to pick up a cute top and some sleep pants for the little one. She will be three next month but is already wearing a size 6x!
****
Hurray!
We have our first layouts of the month tonight!
Tonight's layouts were sent in by Christelle. Thank You Christelle!
Welcome Home Kit by: Christina Lemmon Designs

Template is from the Completion Gift for the 2yr Blogoversary Challenges.
Strawberry Fields Kit by: Flower Scraps
***
Can you believe it, another week in our Project 365 has come to an end.
How about starting off week #37 with a new Template Freebie.
Click the preview to download.
no hot linking please
*
Until next time...

Check out Digifree for other great freebie listings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Sep [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 10 Sep [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).