Monday, September 14, 2009

Template #211

Hi All!
So how was your weekend? Mine must not have been to bad cause I can't remember for the life of me what we did! I know I finished a kit, almost finished another and then started another new one late last night! I do know that the release date for "Afternoon Delight" is October 1st. The other ones I'm not sure of yet. So keep your eyes open for those new things!
Oh I remember what I did on Saturday, I transferred all my level 50 characters to the brand new server in DAoC. I guess between working on the Kits and playing DAoC (also known as Camelot), that was pretty much my weekend.
*
Today we were all up and out of the house by 7 am. I needed to run some errands before I dropped our van off at the local Ford dealership. Yep I finally got the steering issues fixed! Ford is not my first choice but my family mechanic is still in, in patient rehabilitation after his motorcycle accident last May. He may never open his shop again or run his farm. Very sad deal there, all I can say is PLEASE WEAR A HELMET!
*
We picked up the van after dinner tonight. Still has some steering issues, but it is at least 75% better then it was. Instead of making a 90 degree right turn when ever you let go of the steering wheel it now only makes a lane change! Yippie! I can deal with that! But the front tires are so bad from the steering being out of whack that we need new tires, so here's hoping that, that will solve the rest of the issues.
*
I also thought I was done canning tomatoes for the year. But Grandpa surprised me and brought over another bushel of them! I'm thinking that this year the in laws (who's garden failed this year) will be getting home canned tomatoes for part of there Christmas gift. Think I'm also going to do small calenders about the size of a 5x7 as gifts. I found a local Mom and Pop print shop that will print and bind them for me for a steal.
Dang when I sat down to post I had no clue what to blog about!
Now it's turned in to blaa blaa blaa.
***
So before I bore you to death completely,
Tonight's Freebie Template #211
Click the preview to download
no hot linking please.
**
Anyone care to answer weather or not the Gift Template for this month is any good...
Should I make a new one?
We are half way through the month and there has only been two LO's sent in so far.
**
I also managed to get back into my email again! Spent a good part of today responding to emails, so if you sent me one and still have not heard back from me, Please resend your email.
Thanks everyone! Have a great week!
Until next time...
________________________
Check out Digifree for other great freebie listings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You aren't boring at all! Thank you for sharing all your wonderful templates!