Friday, September 11, 2009

Double Template #45

Remembering 9/11
(layout by me)
****
So how is everyone tonight? Are you glad it's the weekend?
I know I am!
We had another very busy day today.
Started off with taking the truck in to get the muffler replaced. No more "Harley loud" as the little one says. We also ran a bunch of errands and picked up some odds and ends at walmart(damn walmart). After a late lunch we had to go pick up the truck and stopped to rent a couple of Xbox 360 games. We made it back home about 15 minutes before the boy did from school. Tonight while I was preparing dinner I also prepped everything for tomorrow night's dinner.
Now the reason I'm so late at posting.... I canned tomatoes again after dinner tonight and just finally got to sit down! We have enough to last all winter and I must say I am sick of the smell! Now that the weather has cooled off they will ripen a lot slower.
**
Messages:
Michele- Thank you so much for resending me those files!
*
Simona- Welcome home girl! Can't wait to hear all about your cruise!
**
In scrapping news....
The lack of layouts this month has me wondering if the Participation Gift sucks.
Should I try a new one?
I have also added the link for the P365 Week 37 PSP images on the right.
Thank you Michele!

Now for tonight's freebie,
Double Template #45
Click the preview to download
no hot linking please
Thanks for all the wonderful comments! You guys are so sweet!
Until next time...
____________
Check out Digifree for other great freebie links!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 12 post on Sep. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Ghislaine said...

These are cute! Thank you so much!