Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Project 365 Week 39

Howdy everyone!
Can you believe it is Wednesday already? Not me, I'm still trying to get caught up on all the laundry from the trip! Every time I think I'm close to being done someone takes a shower and fills the hamper back up again! It's a never ending story!
*
The in laws finally made it home Tuesday afternoon after there bird meets windshield adventure (Mondays Post). But they did the same thing we did and ran out of gas just a few miles from home. What is it with men? They think the red line means there is still a reserve tank! That may be true with our jet skies but not with the the trucks!
*****
Michele sent in this wonderful double layout. I really like the reversal of the papers here.


Template is: Project 365 Week 12
Kit: "Dirt" by Ashalee Wall
***********
I also have another layout of our trip for you tonight.
Oh my! The shadow for the title is horrible! I swear my psd version does not look like that! Gonna have to go back and tone that down some! Well darn it, all the shadows are exaggerated for some reason!
Papers are from my part of the STS October Blog Train
"Afternoon Delight" (Release date October 1st)
Rusty Frame from "Falling For Him/Her by: Scraps 'n Pieces
Small greenery From "Falling For Him/Her" by: Scrapping Rainbow Designs
Large Greenery from "Out and About" by: A Work in Progress
***
And now seeing that it is once again Wednesday I do believe that means it's time for another Project 365 Template!
Freebie - Project 365 Week 39
Click the preview to download
no hot linking please
Until next time...
----------------
Check out Digifree for other great freebie listings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Sep. 24, 2009. Thanks again.