Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Template #213

Good Morning Everyone!
Sorry everyone this should have been up last night for ya all. But as you know life takes precedence at times. On an up note I was up bright and early at 5am and now have a bed full of clean laundry that needs to be sorted, folded and put away!
The little one had her doctors appointment yesterday afternoon. At a week shy of her 3rd birthday she is 38 pounds and 39 inches tall! AS for her developmental milestones she is ahead of the game and has mastered everything a 4 year old can do minus the writing part.
We also took our truck into the shop to have a few things taken care of and looked at. The boyfriend thought the breaks were shot I argued that they needed to be adjusted and to have it looked at for an oil leak. Turns out the breaks just needed adjusting and there was no oil leak but they did find a radiator leak! So instead of new breaks we did a new radiator and had them put the new tires on. My MIL 's boyfriend gave my boyfriend his old tires and rims. They are in really great shape so I don't really understand why he needed new ones. But I'm sure most of you know about men and there toys!
All we have left to do is put new tires on the van and get my old car running again for the teenager to take over. ACK!
*
Anyway here is a Lo I did awhile back for my dear friend Simona. This one is of her boyfriends cat Schizzo. He is quite the character and loves to dig up the flower pots! So the journaling on the little tag "il giardinere" is Italian for "the Gardner".
Click on the LO to visit Simona's blog.

Template #213
Kit: "Felty Pet" by: Calico Designs
*
This morning I have Freebie Template #213 for you.

Click the preview to download
*
I'll be back later tonight with the P365 template. Yep tonight! Big things are in store for Wednesday night! Check back and see for yourself!
No hot linking please
Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Simona said...

Downloading it!