Friday, September 4, 2009

Double Template #44

I finally got to buy the parts to build my new computer today!!
I'm in the process of formatting it now and tomorrow I will install all my lovely programs. Can't wait to be able to run my big CAD programs again. My landscaping has drastically suffered with out the Cad this summer. Clients love having it all digitalized in front of them.
We are also attending a BBQ out of town on Sunday and on Monday we are having our own BBQ. Grandpa will be joining us along with a few of our friends and neighbors.
It's a jam packed weekend already and it has just begun!
Have a Happy and Safe Labor Day Weekend and I'll see you all back here Monday night on my new machine. Can't wait, see you then!
Freebie Double Template #44
Click the preview to download
no hot linking please
Until next time...
Check out Digifree for other great freebie listings!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Agnès said...

Merci pour le partage ... Créativement

Wow Gold said...

wow ! what a blog

Wow Gold said...

wow ! what a blog