Sunday, July 19, 2009

Template #195

Grab a snack and your drink of choice,
This is gonna be a long one.


First off tonight I'd like to show you all what you missed out on. These are the previews for the challenge gift. The challenges ran for 24 hours on Saturday. I finally got all the links sent out this evening and thought I'd share the previews with you all. I was very surprised at the number of you who took the time to convert the miles to kilometers. and for how I expect people to act well to me it's common sense to treat others as you want to be treated. I know I can get pretty harsh here on the blog at times. 90% of it is just my way of blowing off steam. Once in a while I forget that some people actually read what I have to say. Sometimes it's kind of spooky at just how far this blog has reached and at other times it makes me feel good to know that once in a while I make a new friend or two.
--
sdwrdt, would you please send me an email so that I may get your gift to you? Thank you.
--

We also have some new Layouts to share tonight. Some of these are for the challenge and some are for our regular Monthly Participation Gift.

Chrissy sent in this beautiful two pager -

Kit: unknown
--
Candy-
This one should be all sparkly and flashing, but I don't think I saved it correctly.

Kit: Unknown
---
Michele-

---
Connie-

Kit: "Children's Day" by Amy Sumrall
---
Mine-

Template # 195
---
Tonight's Freebie Template #195
Click the preview to download
no hot linking please
---
Thank you again to everyone who participated in the 24 hour challenges. And a really big Thank You goes out to everyone who stops by and or participates in any of my random challenges.
With out you folks, well, I just don't know what I'd do. Thank you
--
Until next time...
--
aww man! My 7 month old TV just went pop! and died!
I guess I better go see if there is any warranty at all on the cheep thing...
If it ain't one thing it's always another...grrr
--
See you tomorrow!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Simona said...

Looks like I've lost a lot of stuff going on this last week-end! Will hear from you today or soon I guess! Thank you for the templates that I am downloading right now and for the layouts you shared. I loved the kit Summer Memories that you used and hurried up to download it as soon as I saw it! You guessed I would have loved a beach themed kit, didn't you??

Barbara said...

Thank you for another great template. And, I apologize if this is a dumb question, but I'm pretty new to digiscrapping: how would I upload a layout to your blog?

3s_enough said...

Hi Barbara!
There is no such thing as a "dumb question"!
Layouts may be sent to me in an email, you will find the email address in the about me section on the right side of the blog.
Thank you and have a great day!

3s_enough

Anonymous said...

Another great template you've created. You always do such wonderful ones. Thanks for being such a sweetheart and sharing them.

ConnieC said...

This is an awesome template, thank you very much.
Blessings

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 21, 2009. Thanks again.