Friday, July 24, 2009

Double Template #38

Evening all!
Wow, I thought it was going to be loud with the air show but tonight was also the kick off for a large 2 day rock concert! 16 bands and it's all outdoors! The good and the bad is that I'm sitting here at my computer with the air conditioning on and I can hear the concert clear as day! Yea, it's less then a mile away. Tomorrow night I might just have to sit out on the deck and listen to Skid Row when they play. It's the only band I know out of the 16 playing. The one I'm looking forward to is Big and Rich. They will be here in about 3 weeks for an outdoor concert! That's a bit more to my liking, although I do listen to a little bit of everything. And I do mean just about everything!
Alright. Here is your freebie for tonight, Double Template #38.

Click on the preview to download
no hot linking please
I'll be back tomorrow (Sat) with the "10 or more" lists for card uses, a few layout's and a new freebie!
Think I'm gonna go sit on the deck and listen to the end of the concert.
Until next time...

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Connie said...

Thanks for this template

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 26 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Michele said...

Did you get to listen to your concert last night? I like Big & Rich too and hear they put on quite a show!

Have a good day!

Hugs,
Michele