Thursday, July 9, 2009

Converted LS Templates #41 and #101

Evening Everyone,
Oh what a lazy day it has been. I was up till 3am watching the storms that rolled through yet again last night. The little one was up way early so, I was too. It has been very overcast all day which has not helped with the sleepiness. Unfortunately the sky has turned an eary green and the breeze is non existent. Tonight's storms will soon be rolling in.

On an up note I actually got some templates converted from 12x12 to LS for you and, I scraped with them! How about that!

This first one is of our youngest on the 4th of July.
I can't believe she will be 3 in just 3 months.

LS Template #41
Kit: "Independence Day" by Multiple designers.
Click here to few the full list at Ginger Scraps.
**
Freebie LS Template #41

Click the Preview to Download LS Only...... (12x12 Here)
<-> <->
This next one is of my Boyfriends Uncle.
He loves to play golf and last year had the opportunity to play at Pebble Beach.

Landscape Template #101
Kit: "Gentelmen Only" by: Dreamsfulfilled
**
Freebie LS Template #101
Click the Preview to Download LS Only..... (12x12 Here)
No Hot Linking Please
Let's see those Layout's!
Until Next Time...

5 comments:

DarlaR said...

Thank you for the cute template!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jul. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

sdwrdt said...

I do not know how I missed the original #41 - thanks for reposting!

Soco said...

Thank you, they're great! :)

Anonymous said...

These are awesome templates. Especially love the first one. Thanks!