Friday, July 3, 2009

Double Template #35 and Splash Template

Evening Everyone!
I hope everyone has a Safe and Happy 4th of July. We went and bought some fireworks for the girls last Wednesday. Wow! The prices of those have gone up! We some how manage to spend only 11 dollars. Not bad considering in past years it has been upwards of 200 dollars! We are keeping it small this year just enough for the girls to say the did some and then were heading out to watch our towns free fireworks show. You just can't beat free!

Here are the first few July Layouts that have been submitted. Thanks Girls!
Simona-

Both Templates were part of a gift for winning one of my challenges.
Kit: "Irish Wish" by: Rebecca
_.-._.-._.-._
Robin-
kit: unknown
_.-._.-._.-._.-._
I had a couple of request for the layout I did last night to be turned into a template. Well here is "Splash Template" in both 12x 12 and 8.5x11, psd files only.
Click the preview to download the Splash Freebie Template.
_.-._.-._.-._.-._
We also have our regularly scheduled freebie,
Double Template #35. You know what? I just realized that the preview is lacking the word double. In truth this is the second one I have discovered like that.
Click the Preview to Download
no hot linking please
_.-._.-._.-._
Keep those LO's coming! Between seeing what you do with my stuff and all of your wonderful comments, well it just makes my day. Besides it keeps me motivated. Not only with scrapping but it helps me get my house work done. How? you ask, well no play till the work is done. If I want to scrap or design, I must get the nasty work done first!
Have a fun and safe weekend everyone!
Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the templates!

cjpeterson38 said...

Thanks so much!