Tuesday, April 7, 2009

LO's and Twilight QP#1

Evening Everyone!
Tonight we have some more wonderful layouts from Italy. I know, I'm going a bit out of order with showing them, but this lady has been on my mind the last couple of days. I'm praying they're not in the region hit by the earthquake and that all is well.
Kit is "Bohemia" by Sara at Sweet Blossom Designs

March Participation Gift Template
Kit is “Cottage Chic” - courtesy of Kathy Ladle at The Latest Scoop, Too
------------------------
Michele on my Ct created this layout with the new Twilight Kit.
Children are such peaceful things when they're sleeping!
Michele was also generous enough to turn her layout into a QP for you!
Click the preview to hop on over to Michele's blog and pick it up!

Happy Scrapping Everyone!
Until next time...

No comments: