Wednesday, April 22, 2009

P365 Week 17 Template

Evening Everyone!
I hope you had a good day! Because we did!
The weather was the best it could possible be for a beautiful spring day. The day didn't really start off with the best of things. The little one and I had to go pay our property tax's and register the car for this year. After that it was off to Walmart but not before a quick stop at home so the little one could "potty". She had a really great day and stayed dry all day! Yippee! And after school we all headed to the park for an hour before dinner.

Anyhow, tonight I have some of my own layouts to share. I know they are from Easter but I have been holding them for a night that I did not have any reader layouts to share.


Kit: Getting Eggy Mini Kit
Pins: It's A Girl Thing Mega Kit
all by me
Fonts: Ravie and New Times Roman


Template #135 - divided one photo spot into two.
Kit: Getting Eggy Mini Kit
both by me
Font: Freebooter Script


Kit: Getting Eggy Mini Kit
both by me
Fonts: Freebooter Script and New Times Roman
------------------------
Man I can't believe that it is week 17 already! Time flies when your having fun!
--
Tonight's Freebie Project 365 Week 17 Template

Click Here to Download from 4 Shared
Click Here to Download from Media Fire
No hot linking please
Until next time...

10 comments:

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Apr. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Juli and Brett said...

Thank you!! =)

Michele said...

It looks like they had fun! I have a total of maybe 5 pictures from easter! And Zack isn't in a one of them because he slept later than anyone! Your layouts look wonderful!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Michele

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just downloaded a huge batch of templates for Life 365 in an effort to find one that has boxes that will fit my pics. :) Otherwise I'll have to cut them off. I use PSP, have no idea how to work a template, but trying to fit these pics of mine together to make an attractive arrangement is soooo hard. I'm hoping a template will help me. If it does, I shall email you one of my LOs. If it doesn't, it surely will not be your fault, but mine. Thank you so much!!! ~Suzy

TerriK said...

Wonderful templates!! Thanks so much for sharing.

thescrappywife said...

Fabulous! Thank you!

limequilla said...

Hi,again, I had to re-download (is that a word?) the templates I got from you before due to a small EHD crash that took out my templates directory. THANK YOU for leaving these up! I would have been crushed if I couldn't replace them. Thank you for making these!!!

Here is a link to somebody's LO who used one from a couple months ago I thought was quite fetching.
http://www.weedsandwildflowersdesign.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=12516&limit=recent ~Suzy

cjpeterson38 said...

I really do appreciate your templates. Thanks!