Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Project 365 Week 15 Template

Good Morning Everyone!
Oh what a good morning it is! It got down to 31 degrees (F) here over night but I left the windows open. It was a bit brisk at first this morning but awaking to the birds chirping and singing is a welcome contrast to the alarm clock!
--
I also heard from my blog Friend in Italy this morning and all is well! They only felt a little bit of the quake where they are at, so all is good!
--
I have ever only felt one small quake and we were so far from it that the only way I even knew it happened was that I was sitting still watching TV when the picture on the wall above my head shook a tiny bit. The evening news that night confirmed what it was. The rock quarry about a mile from where I live gives off bigger rumbles then the quake I felt. I have actually had two cracked windows over the years from the blasting they do at the quarry.
------------
Today we have a layout sent in to us by Robin. Thank you for sharing with us Robin! Your Gift will be in your email on the first.
I bet Sampson and his sister are a handful! But who can resist a face like his! I don't think I'd ever have the heart to scold him for anything!


Challenge Alert!
I'm also running a small challenge for this layout. Everyone who leaves a comment on the blog (in this post only) telling us the correct template used for this Layout will have there name entered in to a drawing. 5 names will be chosen! Entry's excepted until 6 pm central time Friday evening. Winners will be posted Friday night. Now I bet your wondering what your doing this for? Well the winners will receive a 2 pk of templates in both sizes! Prize will not be released on the blog. The only way to get it is to get in the drawing!

----------------
And now of course it's Wednesday again and what does that mean?
It's time for a Project 365 Template!
P365 Week 15 Template Preview
Remember all my Double Templates come as Doubles and Individual sides!
Click Here to Download from 4 shared
Click Here to Download from Media Fire
No hot linking please
---
We are running low on Layouts to share.
Is anyone willing to send us some ?
----
Happy Scrapping!
Until next time...


9 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm gonna guess and say template 156.

Barbara said...

Thank you! I look forward to using this.

thescrappywife said...

Fabulous! Thank you!

Jody said...

I would say for sure it is #156 that has been flipped and changed slightly.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Apr [LA 02:47am, NY 04:47am, UK 09:47am, OZ 07:47pm] ).

sdwrdt said...

thank you for another great addition to my collection of your templates!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Apr. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

light said...

I'd say template #148 but I have absolutely no idea if I am in time for the answer ;)
I also have a new page in progress with one of your templates, but I don't think I'll have the time to get it done until after Easter. There's so much to prepare here for the big lunch, guess you all know what I mean. You know you'll find the page in your mail box when it will be finished. It also takes me more time than usual because I am experimenting something new with it. Will let you know via email the details ;)
Love from Italy and Happy Easter everyone!
Simona

cjpeterson38 said...

I really do appreciate your templates. Thanks!