Monday, October 26, 2009

Yankees Fan Kit

It's finally here!
About darn time they won that series!
I don't personally care for the Yankees. I kind of think of them like most people think of the Raiders in football, more or less a bunch of over paid bad apples.
On an up note if they win the world series. (I think they will.) I will make an add on kit like I did last year when the Steelers won the Superbowl.
Happy Downloading Yankees Fans!
Congratulations!
**
"Yankees Fan" Kit Freebie
Click the preview to download
No hot linking please
I'll be back later tonight with our regular Monday Freebie Template!
Until next time...
___________________
Check out Digifree for other great freebie listings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thnaks for the Yankees and the Haunted House Freebies - LianeZ

Marla said...

Thanks so much!! These will go great with the pics we took in Sept.