Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mountaineers Fan Kit

"Mountaineers Fan" Kit Freebie
Click the preview to be taken to the download area.
***
Sorry the preview is a bit distorted. I tried to make this fit in 1 download. I even made the preview as small as I dared trying to bring the kit in just under 100 mb. but no luck. It is just a bit over 100 mb so there are two downloads. Make sure to get both, there are 3 papers and 14 elements in each.
***
Are the Yankees gonna pi$$ away the next game or am I finally going to be able to put the finishing touches on the kit this time?
**
Thanks for the wonderful comments gals!
*
Until next time...
________
Don't forget to check out Digifree for other great freebie listings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebies - LianeZ

Lois B said...

I am sure heads will spin if the Yankees blow this one. How long can they afford to pay ARod 33 million a year and come up empty?

HRD said...

Thanks so much for this WV kit... I really appreciate it.

Robin