Friday, October 9, 2009

Double Template #49

TGIF!

Evening all!

Yes we are still at home! The plan is to leave in the morning. I will not be going along. The plan is a nice quit weekend alone at home, but, the oldest might be staying home too. She is not feeling the best tonight and has the sniffles. Just a little over tired and a case of the sniffles so far. Will have to wait and see what morning brings.

I reread last night's rant today after I calmed down. I sounded a little childish at a few points didn't I? But I still stand with " I will have no part of playing favorites amongst the grand kids". In this day and age of blended families shouldn't' t they all be welcome? On a small up note my significant other agreed with me today that yes it is favoritism. That since the other two don't have school they should be allowed to be there with the little one.
***
Tonight we have a layout(s) that my dear friend Michele sent in to us. Here she used tonight's Double Template #49 and all she did was recolor it!


Freebie Double Template #49
Click the preview to download
no hot linking please
Until next time...
***
Oh guess what!
It's supposed to snow here Saturday morning!
Last I heard we are expecting a couple of inches!
It is 25 degrees F below normal here
_________________________
Check out Digifree for other great freebie listings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 10, 2009. Thanks again.