Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF!

I am so glad it is Friday!
Mid day on Wednesday our Internet went poof on us. It took till Thursday evening to figure out the problem and they finally got it fixed this morning. I may not have been able to post but I did get a bit of stuff done. I put in some time on the nascar kit, and made a few more templates.
This morning when I was finally able to get online I found some very welcome surprises in my email!
Check these awesome layouts out!
This First one is for the "Birthday Bash Double Template Challenge". Man that's a long name for a challenge! I promise I'll keep the names simpler in the future.
This wonderful winter wonderland was sent in by Sharon Kay. The little penguin and igloo are so cute! Sounds like the two of you had fun that day! I hope you guys didn't catch a cold!

Kit: Snow Much Fun Blue Designer: Spellweaver

Sharon Kay also sent this layout in for Birthday Bash Challenge 2
I find this stunning! All I can say is Wow! and Thank You!
Kit: 9-11 Designer: Kimberly Cameron


Linda sent in this adorable layout of the Kitties. They are all so beautiful Linda. It looks like you got your hands full! I absolutely love the blk&wht one! That face just melts me! If I were to find another blk&wht I might be tempted to get a new cat. Although I'm not missing litter box duty right now. Give them all a big squeeze. I know that when the time is right a new animal friend will find it's way into our hearts.

Thanks for sharing Linda! This layout uses both the template for Birthday Bash Template Challenge 1 but also the Birthday Bash Page Kit. Two for one, Love those! It least I love it when I can double up on a challenge!

Michele sent in this layout of her daughter Brianna. Wow that's a long way up! She looks so small way up there! Congratulations Brianna!

Michele used the template for "Birthday Bash Template Challenge 1". She also made her own papers to coordinate with the pictures.

Fonts: Australian Sunrise and A Yummy Apology

Thank you for sharing Michele!

I also said that I was going to do the challenges this time to. So here is my take on "Birthday Bash Template Challenge 2"

Kit: Fading Summer By: Snowmoon's Designs

Fonts: Arno and Tempus Sans

Now if you are still me, you have defiantly earned the right to a new freebie!

Freebie Template #126

2 sizes one download!

Click the preview to download

no hot linking please

There is still time to get your layouts in! Challenges run until Nov. 20.

Well I think that's it for tonight. Lady's if I messed anything up please let me know and I'll get it fixed right away. Thank you all for your participation.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Michele said...

All the lo's look great!
Brianna was SO proud of herself for making it all the way to the top of the wall. I couldn't tell you how high it was, but with my height thing, I don't think it's something I could do. Dustin did the wall too, now I just need to get his page put together.
Have a great weekend, I should have atleast 2 more lo's to you this evening...
Thank you for the new templates!!
Hugs,
Michele

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much for the templates! I'm glad you like my layout and I love the other layouts that were sent in! Great job everyone!