Saturday, November 1, 2008

Auburn

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! The kids had a blast and the youngest was practically running from house to house! As soon as she got her first piece of candy she was all for it. She walked almost half a mile trick or treating! Even after we stopped with the little one the older two kept at it till it was time for the oldest to leave for the school dance.
It was very hard getting people motivated this morning. The boy had basketball practice at 9 this morning. Actually I'm kind of surprised I even made it out of bed. I have been coming down with a sinus infection the last couple of days and today it hit full force. As soon as lunch was over I went to bed. And as soon as I'm done here I'm heading straight back to bed.

So lets get to our new challenge and then the freebie.

Challenge #2

Use any of my retiring freebies or the Halloween freebies.
Same rules as last time.
Send the layout in an email complete with credits.
Please put Challenge #2 in the subject line of the email.
Layout will be shared on the blog.
Participation gift will be an exclusive template not to be shared on the blog.
Challenge starts now and runs till the 10th.


Tonight's freebie

Auburn Fan Kit

Click the preview to download
No hot linking please
Sorry this item is no longer available



The team requests has officially closed.

Over the next week I will be releasing the final two team kits that I am working on. So keep the 10th in mind. Lot's of new and exciting things coming this way!


Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was attracted by your Auburn kit and then saw your FSU kit -- ohmigosh, I've died and gone to heaven. Love my Seminoles (although I'm not too happy about losing to Georgia Tech in the last 40 seconds of yesterday's game)! Thank you so much!