Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Templates and Word Art

First off tonight, I need to apologize to Lori. Lori was kind enough to give me an award, which some of you may have noticed already in my side bar. This is the first chance I have had to truly properly say Thank You! This is my first award and I appreciate it greatly. Thank You Lori! You can visit Lori's blog here.


Next we have a Double Layout submitted by Michele for Challenge #2.




Here Michele used my Double Template #3 along with my soon to be retired Whale Watching Kit. Thank You for sharing you layout with us! You can visit Michele's blog here.



For a list and preview of retiring kits you can click here.

It's not to late to participate in Challenge #2!

Use any of my retiring freebies or the Halloween freebies.
Send the layout in an email complete with credits.
Please put Challenge #2 in the subject line of the email.
Layout will be shared on the blog.
Participation gift will be an exclusive template not to be shared on the blog.
Challenge runs through Nov. 10th.

Next up tonight I have a Layout to share that I did this evening.



Landscape Template #120
Harvest Mini Kit - retiring soon
Word Art - All items created by me

Now, If you have made it this far you deserve a couple of freebies tonight!
First of the freebies is the Word Art I created for my above layout.

Autumn - Lucida calligraphy, Every thing else - Lucida handwriting

Click the preview to download

Freebie Template #121
Click the preview to download

Freebie Landscape Template #121

Click the preview to download
(No hot linking please)

Thank you all for the wonderful comments!

Until next time...

3 comments:

Michele said...

Thank you for sharing my LO! Yours is so cute! She looks like she's having fun running through the leaves.
Thank you for another great template! Almost all of the lo's I've made in the last few months have been landscape ones, although I've had to make some from square into ls. They do grow on you after awhile.
Have a good evening!
Hugs,
Michele

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 05 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

sdwrdt said...

Thank you so much! Love your templates!