Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Template # 128

Good evening all!
Thank you all for your well wishes! Thankfully this one wasn't as bad as they can be.

I woke up this morning feeling great. So great that after I dropped the oldest off at school I decided to rearrange the living room and dinning room. I decided to use the buffet as a TV stand and make more room for the chairs around the table for the holidays. Well, I managed to get the buffet lodged in the doorway of the rooms! It was ether wait 7 hours for someone to come home and help or fight it myself. Of course as bull headed as I am I decided to fight it. It's now in the living room but the TV is still not on it. In the process of being to independent for my own good I managed to pull a muscle in my neck/shoulder area. All that took place before 9 am.

This evening the boy had an assessment at Sylvan learning center for help with his reading. I get there advice tomorrow morning at 9:30. While the boy was doing that, the oldest and I went to the mall. I average about 1 trip a year to the mall. I hate it, Crowds! 152 stores later I had purchased one pair of jeans and gotten a few Christmas ideas for the oldest. She wants an iPod Baaad! But unfortunately Santa is on a very short leash this year. The youngest has been eyeing the kitchen play sets in the stores but that might even be put off. The ones we can afford are just well, um, shall we say cheaply/poorly made. The one that we have been looking at is not in the budget. The boy that's easy. Any monster, car, truck, superhero, ect that's advertised on TV he says he wants.

Now let's get down to business.

I have received a few emails regarding the Birthday Challenges.
10 days to complete 4 challenges is not really enough time. With 2 days left I have only gotten one layout done myself. So I am going to extend the deadline to November 30th! 10 extra days! Then on Dec 1st we will start a fun new "Holidays Challenge"!

I would also like to say a Big Thank You to everyone who voted in my poll.
The single download wins!

Is there anything I can do to make the previews better for you all? I find them hard to make out on Digi Free some times. And here on the blog they seem to blur together in the previews. Your advice and comments are always welcome.

Now if you are still with me I finally have your freebie!

Freebie Template #128

Click the preview to download

Please remember that hot linking is not allowed.

If you would like to share my work with others give them the link to the blog so they may come and share in our scrap happy world!

Alright everyone, Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day, and get your layouts in!

Until next time...

4 comments:

Michele said...

Thank you! Glad you're feeling better.
We got Nathan into the doc yesterday, and he indeed has another ear infection, so they finally decided enough was enough, and refered us to an ENT. We were lucky and were able to get him friday for that appt. Now it's just a matter of seeing if he agrees with my ped and schedules him for tubes.
Have a good day!
Michele

sdwrdt said...

Glad you're feeling better! Thanks for sharing!

Lois B said...

You are like the energizer bunny you just keep on trucking along! Yo have amazing energy.

The previews are fine for me. I can see them clearly.

Thanks for another template. I hope to get in on the challenges soon, just trying to clear my long list of things to do before I get back to scrapping.

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much!