Sunday, November 2, 2008

Double Template # 9

How is everyone tonight? I'm finally starting to feel better I spent the day in bed again. It really sucked to, this weekend has been beautiful and in the 70's. It's only been the last few years we have not had snow on the ground now. Hopefully I can get out some tomorrow before the rain and snow that's in our forecast gets here mid week.

The little one had no clue that this morning we were to roll the clocks back an hour and so she was up at 5 am. So while we waited for everyone else to get up she sat on my lap and watched a cartoon while I scraped. I made this brag book page as one of many for my In laws Christmas gift this year.


I used my Halloween 2008 kit
Font is Incantation
Template is by: Jenjen at scrapoutsidethebox


Don't forget the new challenge started last night!
Challenge #2
Use any of my retiring freebies or the Halloween freebies.
Same rules as last time.
Send the layout in an email complete with credits.
Please put Challenge #2 in the subject line of the email.
Layout will be shared on the blog.
Participation gift will be an exclusive template not to be shared on the blog.


Tonight's freebie
Double Template #9


Click the preview to download

no hot linking please

Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 03 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

sdwrdt said...

Just love your templates! Thanks so much for sharing!

Michele said...

Thank you!! I'm begining to really like these double templates, almost as much as the landscape ones.
Have a good day!
Hugs,
Michele