Monday, February 8, 2010

Saints Super Bowl Fan Kit Freebie

We have a winner!
The Saints win the Super Bowl!
I said I'd have this up yet to night and in my little corner of the world it is still night, maybe early morning for some. We are just pass my normal bed time so this time of night is nothing unusual for me. I admit I was rooting for the Colts, Not because I care or anything but because between the two teams the only name I knew was Manning.
I only had to change a couple of the templates I had prepped and ready to add color two when the game ended. Even though the Colts were a head at half time that don't mean much of anything and as it turned out it definitely didn't.
*
I hope you enjoy your spur of the moment freebie!
*
Saints Super Bowl Fan Kit Freebie
Click the preview to download.
No hot linking please
Until next time...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

OhKathyKathyKathy said...

That is fabulous. Best super bowl in a long time... actually entertaining. Thank you for the kit. You do such great work.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the Super Bowl Freebie. Being from Louisiana, a special Who Dat! for you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

Heather Devino said...

Love this! Thank you!