Thursday, February 4, 2010

P365 Week 6 ~ 2010 Freebie

Ohhh What a week! Hope you are all having a good one!
I'll give you all an update about the week over the weekend. I'll even throw in a freebie to sweeten the deal for ya.
In the mean time I have some awesome layouts to share with you all tonight. The last time I scrapped anything was before Christmas! Just not enough time lately.
Thank you so much lady's for sharing with us!
Merry ~ Template #180
Kit "Gallant Intentions" By: Creative Victorian Designs (CVD)


Double Template #46 side A
Kit "Gallant Intentions" By: Creative Victorian Designs (CVD)


Template #224
Kit "Fernwood Cottage" By: Creative Victorian Designs (CVD)

Barb~

Template #81
Click here for full credits

****
It's so hard to believe we are starting week 6 already!
Man how time flies!
Project 365 week 6 Template Freebie
Click the preview to download
no hot linking please

Please help keep the freebies free, Click an Ad!
Until next time...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Barb said...

Thanks for the template. I'm loving that they all match and thanks for sharing my LO.

Anonymous said...

Technology truly is an inescapable aspect of our daily lives, and I am fairly certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets cheaper, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4 Card[/url] DS FFV2)

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Miss Behaving [badly] said...

Thanks so much for the stunning template. May I ask what and where are the ads you would like me to click sweetie?
I couldn't see any on your side bar, like adsense ones or is it on the shared.com site?

Thanks xxxx

sdwrdt said...

I'm sure you know how much I love your templates! Thanks so much for sharing!