Thursday, February 11, 2010

P365 Week 7 ~ 2010 Freebie

Oooh I love seeing the layouts you folks send in!
My friend from down under sent this lovely layout in that she did for a challenge at Divine Digital.
~
Tonight we kick off week 7!
P365 Week 7 Template Freebie
Click the preview to download
No hot linking please
~
Sorry I have not said much this week. It has been an excessively stressful week on the personal side of it. I de-stress by working on the fan kits and a few others that I have in the works, especially when I can't sleep. Your Fabulous Layouts keep my spirits up and give me a reason for creating these templates and kits. Thank you all so very much!

Until next time...
Clickity Click!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

sdwrdt said...

sorry that you're having a stressed week! Hope things get better. Just love that you put one of the pictures off-kilter! Thanks for sharing!

Sue said...

Sorry this has been a hard week. Hopefully things will become less stressful soon.

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful templates! :) I appreciate your generosity.

I really like template 24. I've posted a couple of layouts using it. Here are the links if you want to see them.
http://seewhatsuesaw.blogspot.com/2010/02/kissin-log.html
http://seewhatsuesaw.blogspot.com/2009/04/geting-messy.html

Sharon Kay said...

Sorry to hear you are having a stressful week! Hope next week turns out better for you.

Thank you for the wonderful template!