Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January Gifts Sent

Just stopping in to let you know that I just finished sending out the January Gifts. Please double check your spam box's! Let me know if you did not get yours. The link will be active for 48 hours after that it's gone. Please let me know if you need more then the 48 hours. I will be deleting all of the January emails etc at the end of this week. At that point I will have no way of proving that you did or did not send in a lo in January. Not all layouts are shared on the blog (by request) so looking back at the blog is not a sure fire method of proof. Thus no links will be given out after the end of this week. (Friday)
Thank you to everyone who Participated in January!
February's Template gift will be a double, I'm just not quite finished with it yet.
Until next time...
PS... The boy's basketball team won there first game of the season tonight! The boy even made his first in game basket of the season tonight!
28-17 Way to go guys!

No comments: