Friday, December 25, 2009

Double Template #60 Freebie

Did everyone have a good Christmas? Hope you were all safe and sound where ever you live. We have gotten 16 inches on snow so far and expect another 5-7 inches by morning! For the month we have had two and a half feet of snow making this a potential record breaking month here in the Midwest. I have not seen snow like this since I was a child. Since we postponed our Christmas festivities I went out 4 different times and shoveled just to make it easier on my back in the end. Two or so inches at a time is a lot easier then 15+ at once! Tomorrow we get to go dig Grandpa out. He has four wheel drive and could get around town alright but the plows have pushed a 5 foot ice ridge across the foot of his driveway. A little salt, a shovel and a whole lot of "get er done" attitude and we will celebrate Christmas yet! The kids don't appear to mind the change of plans. They are still up playing the Wii even the little one is still up.

On a Happy Note...
Our Neighbors son got engaged over the holiday. She is from Brazil and has never seen snow before. She picked a heck of a year to fly in and visit for Christmas! She will return to Brazil after the first of the year to finish her final term of school and then she will come back here for the wedding and as I understand they will be living here. She must like the snow! Congratulations to the two of them!

In Scrapping News...
I opened my email the other day to find this wonderful gift from Mary!
Thank you Mary this is sweet of you to do!
I love this fabulous LO! Double Template #57 (Side A)
Cozy Christmas Kit
*
Connie sent in this wonderful LO.
90 degrees at Christmas time! I can't even imagine it!
I have never known anything but cold and snow for Christmas.
I absolutely love that tinsel! So thick and fluffy! All I can find in the stores here is dull thin stuff.
*
Tonight I also have one to share with you.
I put my new camera to use today and took over 200 pictures!
Just wait till we have our real festivities!
For this one I used only things found in the Cozy Christmas Add On that I promised all of you that submit a LO using "Any Part" of "Cozy Christmas".
You can find mine Here, Michele's part Here and Simona's part Here.
I swear I will have the preview done and ready for you all to see on Monday night.
*
For tonight's freebie we have Double Template #60
Click the preview to download.
Thank you for all the Comments.
The Scrap Booking community is the best!

Don't forget to stop by Digifree!
Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

belle007 said...

Thanks very much!