Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Nov. Participation Links

Good Morning Everyone!
It's a very good morning here! The migraine I had been fighting for the last 3+ days has finally gone away!
I have sent out all of the links for the November Participation gifts and the "Country Living" gifts. If you sent in "Country Living" Layouts you should have received 2 emails, one for each of the gift links. If you have not received your link(s) please send me an email as soon as possible with the subject of "Missing Gift Link". Please note which challenge in your email.
I have also gotten some work in this morning on our next fan kit. That should be ready later today or in the morning. Depends on when I have time to get the preview done for it.
Well it's time to go catch up on some housework (icky).
See you all tonight for Project 365!
Until next time...

No comments: