Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Project 365 Week 10 Template

Welcome to hump day! That's right it's Wednesday night again and time once again for another Project 365 Template!

I hope the week has been treating you all well! I have defiantly come down with some sort of bug. water scratchy eyes, dripping nose and sneezing. If this was may or so I would say my allergies are going nuts on me, but there ain't no pollen around now!

Yesterday was cold and windy and today was a gorgeous 45 degrees F and no wind. Spring is just around the corner! Yippie! I can't wait to open all the windows and air this place out. The smell of fresh mowed lawns drifting in the windows. ohh, I could go on, but it's just day dreaming...

I would like to thank those of you who took a few moments out of your day and explained the png things to me. It sure has helped a lot! If I understand correctly, what you want is all the individual layers of the template saved as pngs. If this is correct let me know and I will start adding them to the templates. I did add them to the Brag Book Sampler I gave out the other day. Please check it out and tell me if this is what you want. PLEASE!!

We have also had a few questions about how to share a layout. You may post your layouts to your blogs and send me a link or you can post layouts to any gallery of your desire. There is way to many gallery's to mention here. But because of that little fact, If you would like to share with me, I ask that you please email me a copy. I can't possibly be a member to all the different galleries. Some require you to be a member to view things and some don't. You can always locate my email in the about me section on the right side of the blog.

I love seeing what you folks do with not only my kits but the templates to!

Check out this blog by Tess to see 2 of my most recent templates in use.

(Templates #171 & #172)

Thanks for sharing Tess!

Now before my eyes start watering again I will leave you with

tonight's freebie,

Project 365 Week 10 Template



Click the preview to down load

No hot linking please!

If you would like to share, why not share the blog link so others can visit and "snag" things to!

A new blinkie and the instructions on how to "snag" it are in the works!



Until next time...

5 comments:

Michele said...

Thank you for the template! Hope you feel better soon!
Hugs,
Michele

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 05 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much! Hope you'll soon feel better!

sdwrdt said...

thank you for another great template, especially when you're still not feeling well!

cjpeterson38 said...

Awesome, thanks!